Have you been a little too generous with the pepper or sambal? With these tips you can make your dish a little less spicy.
Tip less spicy
- Change the proportions. Add more of the non-spicy ingredients. This way you can easily neutralize a soup that is too spicy. You can freeze the extra portion. With these tips you can make a watery sauce thicker.
- Add a spoonful of sugar. Be careful as too much sugar can ruin the taste.
- You can make food that is too spicy by adding a dash of lemon or lime juice.
- Add some crème frache or cooking cream.
- Stir a splash of coconut milk through the sauce to make it less spicy.