Verrines of rice with prawns and raw salmon
- Pink prawns (bouquet) cooked
- Button mushrooms
- pink radishes
- chives, flat-leaf parsley
- Big onion
- Raw salmon
- roasted and crushed hazelnuts.
- pitted green olives
- spoonful of strong mustard
- Egg yolk
- sunflower oil
- sherry vinegar
- Salt, ground pepper
- Cut the prawns into cubes (keep 3 for decoration), do the same with the salmon, set aside.
- Peel and slice the onions, cut into a fine brunoise,
- Remove the earthy stalk from the mushrooms, slice them thinly and cut them into brunoise, set aside.
- Clean the radishes, keep 3 for decoration, cut the rest into small pieces, set aside.
- Wash and chop the herbs, keep a few flat-leaf parsley leaves for garnish, set aside.
- Prepare the mayonnaise (mustard, egg yolk, oil, sunflower, sherry vinegar, salt, ground pepper) set aside.
- Peel and seed the tomatoes, cut into small dice, set aside.
- Wash and cook the rice, cool it under cold water, set aside.
- In a large bowl, put the rice, add the mayonnaise and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Then add each element except the hazelnuts, mixing each time.
- Finish by seasoning with high taste.
- Spread into the verrines, place a few hazelnuts on each. Decorate with a mini skewer studded with a diced tomato, an olive and a piece of shrimp + a leaf of flat-leaf parsley.
- Serve chilled.