Do you have wooden flooring at home?
Then you and I know that keeping it clean and shiny is a real challenge!
Some products leave streaks and others a sticky feeling.
Worse, they can be full of chemicals and expensive.
Fortunately, here is definitely the best home cleaner to make your wooden floors shine.
In addition, it is ecological, economical and easy to make. Watch:
- 125 ml vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Castile soap
- 65 ml of 70% alcohol
- 500 ml hot water
- essential oil (optional)
- a plastic bottle with a spray
- a funnel
- a microfiber mop
1. Put all the ingredients in the plastic bottle.
2. Add about fifteen drops of your favorite essential oil.
3. Slowly add hot water to the bottle.
4. Shake the bottle to mix all the ingredients well.
5. Spray the product directly on your parquet.
6. Pass a microfiber mop in the direction of the wood.
And There you go ! Thanks to this homemade cleaner, your wooden floor is now polished and shines brightly :-)
This parquet cleaner is very gentle even on hardwood floors and cleans without leaving unwanted streaks or waxy residue.
In addition, essential oils will perfume your entire home.
You can spray this homemade cleaner directly on the floor or put it in a bucket to clean large areas.
You can even make reusable wipes by soaking a cotton cloth.
For the container, consider reusing an empty bottle from an old product instead of buying a new one.
Castile soap is the perfect ingredient for deep cleaning wood.
White vinegar naturally disinfects wooden floors and refreshes them.
Finally, alcohol keeps your floor clean and allows it to dry without scratching.
Also know that this homemade cleaner works just as well on laminate floors.