Tired of chemical deodorants that cost an arm?
In addition, commercial deodorants contain toxic substances that are dangerous to health.
Luckily, here's a great recipe for DIY coconut oil solid deodorant.
Not only is it super easy and 100% natural, but this homemade deodorant smells super good and it's not expensive!
A little coconut oil, baking soda, cornflower, and you're done! Watch:
Click here to easily print this guide in PDF.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 "stick" case for deodorant (or reuse the container of your old deodorant)
1. Mix all the ingredients well, until you get a smooth and firm dough .
2. Spoon this mixture into the deodorant case.
3. Place the deodorant in the refrigerator until it becomes solid .
4. Apply as you would a commercial deodorant.
There you go, your homemade and 100% natural deodorant is already ready!
Easy, fast and efficient, right?
Now you know a great recipe for avoiding sweat odor — without the negative effects on skin and health.
The little extra? Thanks to this homemade recipe, you can use organic ingredients of 100% natural origin.
No more chemical deodorants filled with toxic products!
If you are used to homemade recipes, you surely know the virtues and legendary uses of coconut oil and baking soda.
- In addition to being antibacterial, coconut oil is also antifungal. Thus, it is perfect to fight against the microbes responsible for the bad odors of perspiration.
- Baking soda absorbs moisture caused by perspiration. Thanks to its powerful antibacterial properties, it also limits the proliferation of bacteria that cause bad odors.
- Finally, cornstarch is also a natural absorbent.
To use your homemade deodorant exactly like commercial deodorants, you will need a "stick" format container.
I advise you to use a stick case like this one.
Also note that there is a free alternative (and easy).
It's simply reusing the container of your old deodorant.
You tried this easy recipe homemade deodorant? Let us know in the comments if it worked for you. We can't wait to read you!